You Are Our Priority
We completely understand if you feel anxiety when visiting anyone during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please rest assured we have implemented changes to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff, such as spacing out our appointments for more frequent cleaning of surfaces in the administrative and reception areas. Also, we have installed medical-grade filtration Air Purifiers in each room.
These are just a few of the measures we have taken to keep everyone safe. Please click below to learn more about our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Daily temperature checks of all our team members.
- Complete disinfection of operatory room between every patient.
- Patients should come alone to their appointments unless they are being sedated or need a companion (minors, special needs, etc.).
- Patients and visitors should use the provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the office.
- Patients are asked to arrive with a cloth covering the nose and mouth, and wear the covering at all times in the office except when dental procedures are being performed.
- Patients will be required to complete a separate patient screening questionnaire and have a no-touch temperature taken by a clinical team
- Seating in our waiting room will be spaced out for social distancing; all magazines and kid toys have been removed for your safety.
- Every staff member and provider in the operatory room will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) once entering and will remove soiled
PPE before exiting the operatory room.
- Staff members will also be wearing cloth covering when not engaged in procedures.
- CDC Approved Instrument Sterilization.
Dr. B’s daughters made a short video to hopefully bring a smile to your face during these challenging times. Enjoy!
A dental home of compassionate and professional services provided by qualified caregivers that strive to maintain exceptional clinical standards and exceed personal ambitions so that you, our beloved patient, will feel comfortable here in our home. Welcome!
The Latin meaning of doctor is “teacher.” We pride ourselves on educating you about the latest advancements in dentistry that make caring for your mouth easy and effective. We use only the most reliable research that proves our methods work.
We love motivating our patients to improve their oral health and quality of life! Our years of experience and attention to detail will give you complete confidence under our care. Once you have felt the inspiration, please tell your family and friends about us. We would be honored to care for the ones closest to you.
The power of touch is so important in life – and especially in dentistry! We look forward to healing you emotionally and physically with our gentle treatments and caring relationships.
We accept several forms of payment. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
We gladly accept you as our patient, whether or not your insurance company is listed below as one of our partners. Just remember to bring your insurance plan information to your appointment, and we will submit the claim to your insurance on your behalf.
Below is a list of the partnerships we’ve made with insurance companies:
Total Dental Administrators
We will make every effort to ensure that you receive your maximum benefits. However, please note that dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all of the cost of your care. Most dental insurance plans include co-insurance, a deductible, and other expenses that are not covered. In all cases, the total fee of your visit, regardless of insurance coverage, is ultimately your responsibility. If you have questions regarding your specific insurance plan, please contact our office and we will work with you to find the answer.
If you have no insurance or are unhappy with your insurance, no worries! Click the button below to learn more about our Dental Membership Plan!
We also accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that allows you to begin you and your family’s treatment right away and to pay for it over time with monthly payments that can easily fit into your budget. Once you apply and obtain approval, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional dental treatments or to pay for other health treatment performed by optometrists, veterinarians and chiropractors at over 175,000 locations across the country. Minimum monthly payments are required.
Ready to apply for CareCredit? Click the link below to apply online for your healthcare credit card today. You’ll be smiling brighter in no time!